Contact our Finance Director Kathy Sherman or at 978.687.0331.
Via our secure PayPal site, you can:
- Make a one-time gift or a monthly or quarterly pledge in any amount.
- Consider making a gift in memory or honor of someone you care about.
- Does your company have a matching gift program? If so, please let them know about your gift.
Because storage is limited, we ask you to contact Renee McGuire, or at 978.374.6121 to discuss your donation.
- We are always seeking the following: disposable diapers; dishes and cutlery in like-new condition; new sheets, comforters and towels; school and art supplies.
- Note: State Health Department regulations prevent us from accepting used bedding, upholstered furniture or plush toys.
The Gift of Time
Do you have a special talent you’d like to share? Have some time to read to our preschoolers or provide child care while moms in our transitional housing attend workshops and classes? Want to lend a little elbow grease and spruce up one of our sites? We welcome your assistance! Please contact Susan Staples, 978.687.0331 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss volunteer opportunities at the YWCA.
Be part of the future of the YWCA by remembering us in your will. For more information, feel free to contact the Development Office at 978.687.0331.